We have a three step process for interested schools.
1. A SCHEDULED Telephone Meeting
A telephone conversation to discuss the basics, so that you can decide if Star Partnerships sounds right for your school.
This gives you an opportunity to ask your most important questions, and see if our approach is a good fit.
We typically discuss:
- number of classes, and their ages
- your schedule and location, and whether there is a room where we could work with the children
- any particular requirements of the school, e.g. performances
2. On site meeting
A visit to your school to discuss how PPA would work in more detail. We will share schemes of work we have previously delivered to give you a clear idea of how a typical half term would work.
3. An optional taster session
If you would like to see the style of our work in action we are happy to provide a taster session with one of your classes.
To get started please email me, Nigel Godfrey, on email@example.com or call me on 020 7395 7520.
Star Partnerships at West End in Schools
Exchange at Somerset House
London WC2R 1LA